We Have Something Most Urgent Care Centers Don't, 19 Years of Clinical Expertise in the Bag.
Benchmark Research was founded in 1997 with one office in Fort Worth, Texas and one goal: provide exceptional clinical research services. Since then, by adhering to that one goal and applying a simple old-fashioned ethic of hard work, we have grown to our current six locations. We have also gained recognition as one of the top clinical research firms – trusted by major pharmaceutical firms worldwide.
Now, we bring that integrity, professionalism and medical expertise to the neighborhoods where we work and live. Benchmark Research is expanding to include Urgent & Family Care services. We’ll care for you and your neighbors with a trusted staff that is part of a company that has proven itself in meticulously conducting hundreds of ground-breaking clinical trials year after year.
You’ll find a highly skilled team of medical professionals backed by courteous service and exceptional attention-to-detail when it comes to appointments, record-keeping, follow-ups, prescriptions, confidentiality and more.
Just Walk In
We’re ready to treat the unexpected injuries and illnesses, as well as handle the vaccinations, checkups, physicals and tests you and your family need to stay healthy year-round. Close by. Open nights and weekends. You’re in – you’re out.
If you already have a primary care doctor, Benchmark Urgent & Family Care is not a replacement for an ongoing care relationship, but we are there when access to your doctor may be limited. We will also work to coordinate your care with your doctor. If you don’t have a primary care physician we can also offer important family medicine services to get you back on track to a healthy future.
We have customized our care and access around the needs of the communities we are privileged to serve. We want to fit your lifestyle. Our physicians and clinical team have access to laboratory, x-ray, EKG, spirometry, and other medical services, so most illnesses and injuries can be managed in a single visit. We also perform sports and camp physicals and other wellness services, including flu vaccines. When it comes to your health needs, you can trust our medical team. Our medical team consists of providers with backgrounds in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
When Do I Go To Benchmark Versus an Emergency Department?
The Emergency Department is best location if an illness or injury is life- or limb-threatening.
Serious medical conditions best cared for in an emergency medical facility include:
- Chest pain/ pressure
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe onset of pain, including the head or abdomen
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing, inability to catch your breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or changes in vision
- Changes in mental status, including confusion
Benchmark Urgent & Family Care will promptly treat the following conditions:
- Sprains & strains
- Upper respiratory conditions, including sinus infections
- Coughs, colds, sore throat
- Minor burns, skin allergies and conditions
- Minor allergic reactions
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Mild asthma
- Potential fractures
- Fever, flu-like symptoms
- Animal and insect bites
- Most work-related injuries
Our Guiding Principles
VISION: Guided by our core values, we strive to create an environment committed to the people we serve by providing patient-centered care for all.
MISSION: To promptly provide affordable same-day care, characterized through a firm commitment to the health of our patients, their families and the communities we serve.
- Excellence in service and clinical care.
- Integrity through adhering to professional and ethical standards.
- Teamwork with our colleagues, our community of healthcare providers and our partners in clinical research.
- Innovation by always raising the standard of the clinical care status quo and by offering patients an opportunity to participate in cutting-edge clinical research studies.
- Compassion by providing a caring supportive environment for our patients through service, reverence, altruism and an individualistic humility approach.